if you seek an image of the most Wisconsin OL ever, enter here
On this non-Michigan day we have in B1G play...
*Iowa @ Penn State (1:00)
*Indiana @ Purdue (4:00)
*Ohio State @ Illinois (8:00)
Outside the conference, the most noteworthy games appear to be...
*Memphis @ UConn (12:00)
*Pitt @ North Carolina (1:00)
*Maryland @ Duke (6:00)
*Florida @ Kentucky (9:00)
Stat Line: 24:29 Minutes 12/23 FG, 7/16 3 pt. FG, 1 REB, 2 AST, 36 points (Game High)
Both he and Dion Waiters went into a back and forth shooting frenzy with to go 8:32 in the second half. In a 5 minute stretch, Hardaway scored 22 of Team Webber's 28 points and Waiters scored 23. To anyone who stayed up to watch the end of the game it was special to watch.
NBADraft.net recently put together a write-up about Nik Stauskas's draft prospects:
The grade they gave isn't keyed to a projected pick slot, but having used that site in the past to follow the draft, it usually is equivalent to a second rounder. For what it's worth, their latest mock draft has him as the projected 33rd pick, but 49th best on their Big Board.
Although it is not the most positive/flattering line and many will disagree with it, they sure did troll the "not just a shooter" drinking game: "Although he's viewed as more than just a shooter, his lack of overall speed could relegate him into being a one dimensional (spot up threat) pro"
I would love to see Stauskas beat these expectations!
[EDITED to fix projected pick and big board position]
Per Twitter and other sources, Indiana sophomore Hanner Mosquera-Perea was charged with an Operating While Intoxicated early this morning. It will be interesting to see how Tom Crean handles this. Does he come down hard knowing this is basically a lost season for them?
With only six regular season games left for our cagers and a B1G title on the line, I think there's one thing we'd all like to see - another thread on how good the basketball team might be in 2014/2015! Amirite?!?!
On second thought, how about a video of a guy who's probably going to be pretty good next year but who we don't even have to play this year because we're already pretty good.
Lunardi link (all standard Lunardi disclaimers apply): http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
Bracket Matrix: http://www.bracketmatrix.com/
- Lunardi now has us as a 2 seed, up from a 4 last week.
- 20 brackets on the Bracket Matrix updated yesterday. We were a 2 seed in one (seed-madness), a 3 seed in thirteen of them, a 4 seed in four of them and two idiots have us as a six seed. Said idiots are Drew's Bracketology and GMoneySportspage. I assume Drew and GMoney reside in Columbus or East Lansing. I didn't look because I don't want to click onto their pages.
- Bracket Matrix hasn't updated today, but yesterday's brackets account for the OSU win.
- Lunardi no longer mentions IU, not even in his first four out or his next four out. Thus the B1G has 6 bids.
- The Big 12 has 7 bids in Lundardi's.
- Lundardi also has MSU as a 2 seed.
- He lists Minnesota as an 11 seed, getting pretty close to a First Four game.
- Other B1G: OSU (6 seed); Iowa (5 seed); Wisconsin (4 seed).
- Lunardi projects that we will win the conference.
- OOC games that matter: Iowa St. (4 seed); Stanford (10 seed); Dook (2 seed); FSU (12 seed/First Four/second to last team in the field).