further adventures in Jed York being unsuited for his position
One week after Tom Brady won the Super Bowl MVP, it was quite a day (and night) for ex-Wolverines:
- Mitch McGary broke out for 19 points and 10 rebounds in a win over the Clippers, just a few days after being in the D-League.
- In that same game, Jamal Crawford pumped in 21 points for the Clippers.
- Max Paxioretty had a goal and an assist for the Canadiens in a win over the Bruins.
- Jacob Trouba had a goal for the Jets in a win over Colorado.
- Carl Hagelin had a goal for the Rangers in a loss to Dallas.
On the flip side, GR III did not play (coach's decision) and Nik Stauskas went scoreless in 10 minutes. Still, our ex-guys own Sundays!
Just scored on two quick layups. Finally getting some playing time!
Of course, i'd prefer for him to be on the floor in Bloomington, but whatever.
I wonder if Scott Brooks will actually use him often instead of running Durant and Westbrook into the ground.
Beat the Hoosiers.
The condensed version will be on the 10am sportscenter, while the full version will run on ESPNU on Monday at 6pm.
Given that Michigan is likely headed to the NIT this season, I thought this was board-worthy. With Beilein's more deliberate offensive style, how do you think a 30-second shot clock would impact the offense this year, and beyond?