help i've been transported back in time to Jim Tressel's hiring help
Spring game tailgate
So I'm planning on driving up to Ann Arbor for the 2012 Spring Game, which will be my first trip to the Big House in the spring. I have a couple questions that I was wondering (expecting) my more knowledgeable MGoBloggers to answer:
1. I know there's a lot of other events going on that day, including the lacrosse game afterwards and the alumni game and 5k run before the game. What's the parking setup going to look like? Same as for home games or should I expect to park farther away? (I've always gone golf course or pioneer lot) and what are prices like?
2. Similar question- what does the tailgating look like for the spring game?
3. What kind of scoring system is used?
4. Can you sit anywhere you want?
5. Is there any opportunity to get autographs from players and coaches?
I know there has been some talk about the spring game so far. I would just like to see what if anything has been planned with some of us fans? The last time I was at a spring game in 2002 there wasnt very many fans there and it was "ok". I know the weather can be bad in early April but I want to start turning UM's spring game into events like they are at other schools. Not only would it be alot more fun for us but think about how pumped the players,recruits and coaches would be seeing all of us and having a great time!
I know me and my buckeye fan girlfriend(dont worry she's cool) will be there and I WILL be tailgating before and after the game. So please come and all of you are more than welcome to come and hang out(drinking,playing games and music) with us as I show my love for the maize and blue!!! If anyone else is planning on tailgating or whatever we all should try and get together to have one giant party and have a great time doing what we all love,talking Michigan football! If anyone has any ideas on how to make the day better I'm open for anything. I dont know my way around Ann Arbor that great but we plan on heading downtown that night for some great food and drinks.
I hope to see all of you there to help show my girl how Michigan does it! She is looking forward to her first trip to the Big House and even though she's a buckeye I know with our fans she will love it! GO BLUE!!!!