you can't have one without the other without this one
OT: CBS Basketball analyst and former NBA player, Greg Anthony, arrested for soliciting a prostitute.
I'm more of a Lab man myself, but this dog is an American champion. Also, comes with a Heisman-level soundtrack.
To all who are celebrating, Happy Channukah! To those who aren't, happy holiday-of-choice!
After the year that 2014 has been we could all use a Festival of Lights around here. Whether you're team sour cream or team apple sauce, spin some dreidels, eat some latkes, and pray for Harbaugh to come home.
Spoiler Alert - Carmelo Anthony does not seem like the easisest guy to play with
Since football season is over, if the Mods have decided that nominal "OT" season is OK, I propose discussing something that's not Hoke and Harbaugh.
What does everyone want to receive as a gift for the holidays? I'm very bad at suggesting gifts for myself and wouldn't mind some crowdsourced ideas as well as hearing what the MGoCommunity is expecting/hoping to receive in their stocking/under their Menorah/next to the Festivus Pole/[whatever your holiday tradition is].
Is an XBox 1 worth it? Does it need the new Kinect?
Will this thread get 70 replies that are "All I want for [my holiday of observance] is Harbaugh"???
Saturday and/or Sunday around here means its the start of a Game Week. With previews, actual football games, etc. starting up the board is going to have to get a lot less OT. That said, binge and purge on some OT in this thread. Get it out of your system!
Anyone else hit the Woodward Dream Cruise? I saw a Porsche 550 Spyder in person that I'd trade for a whole bunch of money I dont yet have...
Anyone surprise meet their Korean Inlaws? Have issues with their dogs' anal glands?
We're running out of time, if you've got a question for the board ask it now.
EDIT: here are links to the 2 FAQ pages on the blog as well as Brian's official topic policy
What's the offtopic policy?
In the offseason, offtopic posts are tolerated. During football season they are discouraged and may be subject to removal depending on how alert the moderators are.
What counts as on- and off- topic?
• Anything Michigan sports related
• Anything related to other Big Ten teams or upcoming opponents
• Stuff about the blog itself
• University of Michigan topics that don't relate to sports
• College sports in general
• Ann Arbor
• Drew Sharp, Ace Williams, Mike Valenti. Saying stupid and/or false things about Michigan in order to get Michigan fans upset is a tried and true way to phish for clicks. Let's not feed the trolls.
• Pro sports of any variety
• Everything else We will let pro sports topics slide even during football season but "everything else" posts are likely to get the axe.