I think you will get your wish.
Just received the "Why There's No Mascot In Ann Arbor" Tees from the folks at Undergroundshirts. They look great.
I ordered them on Saturday and they arrived today (Wednesday) and I live in Boyne City!
Kudos to the MGoStore!
PS -- seemed a little itchy when I tried one on, so they are in the washer as I type. Size is right on.
EDIT1: Answer to type of Tee: GILDAN - Ultra Cotton. Made in Nicaragua.
EDIT2: More Answers: Color is much brighter than they look on MGoStore. Pretty close to the yellow in the MGOBLOG banner.
Measurements after washing and drying. I spread them on a table and measured. Width is measured right below the armpit.
Small: Length = 22", Width = 17.25"
Medium: L = 25", W = 18.5"
L (did not order any of these)
XL: L = 25", W = 23
2XL: L= 25", W = 25
Yes, the lengths look all the same for M-2XL.
The XL that I wear seems the same as my other XL Tees. Nice and loose (the way I like them). I am 6'0" and weigh 190 (soaking wet).
Can I order my In Rod We Trust (Simpsons version) shirt with 4 fingers instead of 5? Was the fifth finger a conscious departure from the Simpsons or an "error" of sorts?
Glad to be thinking of such issues instead of END OF WORLD PROGRAM ENDING SANCTIONS!
Brian (and anybody else),
I think we need a couple of new shirts to support the upcoming football season. How about a couple of shirts along the lines of "FIND EMPTY GRASS" and something from Schafer's defensive philosophy.
Hello to my fellow MGoBlog-addicts. I've ventured over to the MGoStore on quite a few occasions and I must say it makes me laugh every time. I would really like to purchase a shirt, but I find myself wanting like every damn one that's available.
I have eliminated some of the selections for various reasons:
- "Little Brother" and the other MSU shirt: I didn't graduate from UM so I don't think those are for me.
- "Charlie Weis Should Probably Eat Less": I truly believe that he's days are numbered in South Bend, so that's off the list.
- "I Heart Hart" & "86=1": While those are great shirts, both those guys are long gone so I'm not considering those.
- "Zoltan": Probably the best shirt of the bunch, but, eventually he will graduate so that shirt is not a good long term selection
Therefore, we are left with these selections:
- "All Your Coach Are Belong To Us": great
- "In Rod We Trust": Big Simpson fan here, so this one is of particular interest to me. Back before the days of DVD's I used to record every Simpson's episode......I had like 20 something VHS tapes of the show.
- "Worst State Ever": Now this is a great long term shirt. This will still be topical and funny in 2020. I'd say I'm leaning this way.