this may be of some local interest
Anybody else placed an order in the last few weeks and still waiting? I'm in AA, ordered two shirts on the 10th and still nothing. No luck even getting a timely response from the customer service folks either. I was under the impression that these shirts shipped from the Underground in AA, which would make the customer service email I got after my first inquiry (instructing me to waiting 7-10 days from the date of shipping) kind of disingenuous.
Just received the "Why There's No Mascot In Ann Arbor" Tees from the folks at Undergroundshirts. They look great.
I ordered them on Saturday and they arrived today (Wednesday) and I live in Boyne City!
Kudos to the MGoStore!
PS -- seemed a little itchy when I tried one on, so they are in the washer as I type. Size is right on.
EDIT1: Answer to type of Tee: GILDAN - Ultra Cotton. Made in Nicaragua.
EDIT2: More Answers: Color is much brighter than they look on MGoStore. Pretty close to the yellow in the MGOBLOG banner.
Measurements after washing and drying. I spread them on a table and measured. Width is measured right below the armpit.
Small: Length = 22", Width = 17.25"
Medium: L = 25", W = 18.5"
L (did not order any of these)
XL: L = 25", W = 23
2XL: L= 25", W = 25
Yes, the lengths look all the same for M-2XL.
The XL that I wear seems the same as my other XL Tees. Nice and loose (the way I like them). I am 6'0" and weigh 190 (soaking wet).
Can I order my In Rod We Trust (Simpsons version) shirt with 4 fingers instead of 5? Was the fifth finger a conscious departure from the Simpsons or an "error" of sorts?
Glad to be thinking of such issues instead of END OF WORLD PROGRAM ENDING SANCTIONS!
Brian (and anybody else),
I think we need a couple of new shirts to support the upcoming football season. How about a couple of shirts along the lines of "FIND EMPTY GRASS" and something from Schafer's defensive philosophy.
Hello to my fellow MGoBlog-addicts. I've ventured over to the MGoStore on quite a few occasions and I must say it makes me laugh every time. I would really like to purchase a shirt, but I find myself wanting like every damn one that's available.
I have eliminated some of the selections for various reasons:
- "Little Brother" and the other MSU shirt: I didn't graduate from UM so I don't think those are for me.
- "Charlie Weis Should Probably Eat Less": I truly believe that he's days are numbered in South Bend, so that's off the list.
- "I Heart Hart" & "86=1": While those are great shirts, both those guys are long gone so I'm not considering those.
- "Zoltan": Probably the best shirt of the bunch, but, eventually he will graduate so that shirt is not a good long term selection
Therefore, we are left with these selections:
- "All Your Coach Are Belong To Us": great
- "In Rod We Trust": Big Simpson fan here, so this one is of particular interest to me. Back before the days of DVD's I used to record every Simpson's episode......I had like 20 something VHS tapes of the show.
- "Worst State Ever": Now this is a great long term shirt. This will still be topical and funny in 2020. I'd say I'm leaning this way.