good luck with that
In case the sports news is a bit slow today, here's a bit of humor (with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy) for your Saturday morning. I'm sure some of you creative posters out there will be able to come up with better ones than I have, but here's a few to get started.
You might be an MGoBlogger if...
*you read a news story about Michigan atheletics and realize you know 10x more about the subject that the reporter who's getting paid to know these things.
*your significant other suspects you of having an online affair because you're constantly slipping away to check the computer.
*you wake up late and hungover because your MGoBlog surfing of 15 minutes and a beer turned into 5 hours and a 12 pack.
MGoBoard, I require your assistance. I once saw a video posted on the board which was a hilarious fake recruiting video. It featured a recruit who in every play was simply running off the field, standing on the sidelines, etc. I believe that I first saw the video summer of last year.
I've searched YouTube, MGoBlog, and the internet in general for this video but have been unable to find it. Does anyone know what video I'm talking about and where I can find it? I've referenced this video several times with a friend and he's expressed interest in seeing it.
After a day of neverending CC threads and mind numbing threads, I think it is time to unload on Mississippi St. While we were concerned about Jim Harbaugh's bowel movements, Mississippi's student body was having a early 1990's rave with glow sticks. I want to start this thread to pump up our fan base regardless of what coach you want to see. We can all agree on we want to see Michigan win tomorrow. It is time to send some humorous/pump up posts the way of the boys who represent us. What do ya got?
Here is a starter:
Miss St. Waste Management:
Probably will be deleted, so get them in. Time to channel your fustrations of CC and the season...against Miss St
I had to share this story. Pay attention to the guy's nickname:
If you are a San Diego Chargers fan and have high blood pressure, just...don't click the link. Everyone else, enjoy.
Totally made me laugh out loud.
Dumb Wisconsin Laws
• No male is allowed to be in a state of arousal in public.
• Citizens may not murder their enemies.
• Whenever two trains meet at an intersection of said tracks, neither shall proceed until the other has.
• As people used to smuggle it in from Illinois, all yellow butter substitute is banned.
• It is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep.
• It is illegal to play checkers in public.
• You cannot "worry a squirrel."
• It is against the law to play a flute and drums on the streets to attract attention.
• If one is thought of as offensive looking, it is illegal for him to be in public during the day.