that's unfortunate, but at least the interest is there on both sides
Rosenberg is still deserving of his fisking because Rosenberg. Interesting to see how this plays out.
Ok, so since this is Back to the Future year, I figured I'd do a BTTF-themed work. I wanted to have some fun and not put WAAYYY too much time into this, but I did do my homework. Most of the expressions are near-perfect and I put a few Easter Eggs in the layout. I hope you enjoy it. This was mainly for fun, so I'm less worried about constructive criticism for this piece.
Bonus content, t-shirt idea art.
Enjoy! Go Blue!
- A head coach with the 5th best winning percentage EVER in the NFL. Oh yeah, after inheriting a moribund team in SF. And also, he's a former NFL quarterback with a knack for coaching the position.
- Two position coaches who were coordinators at the NFL level.
- One of the (if not THE) best young DC in the NCAA. Also the recruiter of the year a few years ago.
- One of the greatest Michigan players of all-time as a running backs coach. Who also happened to have marinated in the NFL for a year prior to his hire.
- An OC who spent time in the NFL and developed big, tough, bruising offensive lines.
-S&C coach with NFL experience on the resume.
- A special teams coach(!!!) that not only has had continued success, but also wrote the book on academics for athletes. Like, really wrote the book.
- A DB coach who has both played and coached at the NFL level.
It also looks like we are returning our two best recruiters under Hoke. Am I spinning this? Maybe a bit. But damn. Read that list again. That's just ridiculous. And no, there is no new info here - just a concise reason for us to get our jazz hands warmed up on a Friday. Sorry I'm not sorry.
I thought it would be nice to wish our new coach and his wife a Happy Anniversary today. Harbaugh sent this out on twitter this morning to 130,000 followers. Posted here for the ones who do not follow on twitter.