talk to caris yo
Just heard on TV that Hagerup violated team rules and was left behind. Hello, Tate Forcier? Maybe we never punt, and never kick a field goal?
Twas the night before The Game, and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even my spouse.
The M flag was hung by the front door with care
With hopes that a victory soon would be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
Dreaming visions of Denard and his dreads.
My wife in her pj’s and I in my M cap
Had just settled down for a November night nap.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang to the window to see what was the matter.
Did I have a sickness? Some sort of bad fever?
It looked just like Greg Robinson’s beaver!
Behind this rodent arose such a sight,
A winged helmeted vision in the night.
More rapid than eagles the players they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:
“Now Denard, now Daryl, now Junior and Vincent,
On Martin, on Roh, keep stunting and blitzin’,
On Kovacs, on Kenny, on Roundtree and Tate,
Tomorrow we knock off Ohio State!
The players charged right off with a shout,
And the beaver followed them to the south,
And I heard him exclaim, and I swear this is true,
“We’ll beat those Bucks. Let’s Go Blue!”
This all just happened.
Well, here we are. The night before the biggest game of the season. The outlook does not bode well for us. The hell with outlooks and the hell with osu. Let's build the most hate for them in one post that the negative energy travels to Columbus to see Justin Boren curl up into the fetus position and Terrell Pryor learns math.
Friday night. This will be our little bonfire pep rally.
The way osu students receive their degrees:
Now let it rip boys and girls....
I was on a flight this morning wearing my Michigan alumni gear sitting right next to a Buckeye, and we had a very nice conversation the entire flight. It makes me think we all might know at least one tolerable buckeye. I remember we did this with State week, but in the spirit of Thanksgiving, do you have buckeyes close to you that you enjoy their company?
I have close family friends that treat me like their second daughter. I avoid them one week a year.
GO BLUE! BEAT OSU!
MODS: feel free to delete if this clogs up the board. Just thought it'd be nice for the holiday.
There's a lot of chatter on the board today, blah blah State, blah blah MSM guy says X - he's stoopid!
Guess what, it's Ohio State week. Every year, the last game of the year, so many times for the Big Ten Title.
The board mobilized this summer when there was a chance that The Game could move, well guess what, get pumped, because The Game is here.
Ohio is the worst state ever, they suck, I hate them with every fiber of my being, and we cannot forget that.
- A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, “Wanna hear a Buckeye joke?” The guy replies, “Well, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I am 6′ tall, 200 lbs. and I am an Ohio State graduate. The guy sitting next to me is 6’2″, 225 lbs., and he is an Ohio State graduate. The guy right next to him is 6’5″, 250lbs., and he is also an Ohio State graduate. Now, you still wanna tell me that joke?” The first guy says, “No, not if I’m going to have to explain it three times.”
- It was reported that the Ohio Football Coach Jim Tressel will only be dressing 40 players for the Michigan game …the rest of the players will have to dress them selves.
- Did you hear that the Ohio State University library burned to the ground? All five books in the library were completely destroyed and the football team is really upset by the fire; they hadn’t colored in two of the books yet.
- Q: What does the average Ohio State University student get on his SAT? A: Drool.
- Q: How do you get an Ohio State Graduate off your front porch? A: Pay him for the pizza.
- Q: What did the OSU grad say to the Michigan grad? A: “Welcome to McDonald’s. May I take your order please?”
- Q: Why is ice no longer available at Ohio State football games? A: Because the senior who knew the recipe finally graduated.
- A young man hired by a supermarket reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, “Your first job will be to sweep the store.” But, I’m a OSU graduate,” the young man replied indignantly, “I even played football there!” “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that,” said the manager. “Here, give me the broom, I better show you how”.
- Two Ohio State football players were hootin’ and hollerin’ while partying on campus when a bartender asked them why they were celebrating. The smart one said proudly that they had just finished a jigsaw puzzle and it only took them two months. “Two months?!” exclaimed the bartender. The Buckeye proudly replied, “Yeah, the box said 4 – 6 years!”
- A Buckeye football player was almost killed today in a tragic horse back riding accident. He fell from the horse and was nearly trampled to death. Luckily, the manager of the Wal-Mart came out and unplugged the horse.
- A little boy and his mother were walking through an Ohio cemetery when they came upon a headstone that read: “Here lies an OSU graduate and a good man.” The little boy asked his mother, “Mommy, why did they bury two people in there?”
- Coaches Jim Tressel and Lloyd Carr are walking down the beach talking about the rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan. As they are walking, Lloyd trips over something in the sand. Upon closer inspection it turns out to be a genie’s lamp. “Who disturbs me?” asked the genie. Jim and Lloyd both say they did. “You will each get one wish,” said the genie. Jim offers to go first. “I want an impenetrable wall built around the entire state of Ohio so that none of those stupid Michiganders can ever get in. I want it as far down into the ground as it is high and I want it to be completely sealed in so that we can finally have our peace!” The genie grants the wish to Jim and his is instantly whisked away to his new paradise. The genie now tells Lloyd he’ll grant him one wish. Lloyd says, “Fill it with water.”
Jokes found on the interwebs - add yours and your stories of why you hate OSU